Out of Town Patients
- Age 49 and older: Medical Clearance is required within 30 days of surgery.
- Diabetic patients need A1C less than 7.0
- Nicotine dependent patients need to stop smoking 4 weeks prior to surgery.
- No Alcoholic beverages for 7 days before prior to surgery.
- No Ibuprofen or any blood thinning medications for 10 days prior to surgery.
- You must arrive in Houston one day prior to surgery and remain in Houston For seven days.
- Please visit our “Traveling Patients” tab to get more information on Hotels that we recommend to all of our patients.
Virtual Consultation Form
"*" indicates required fields